Liverpool Home Shirt 2008/10 with Torres 9 printing - XXL 48"/122cm Chest Review
Liverpool Home Shirt 2008/10 with Torres 9 printing - XXL 48"/122cm Chest Overview
Liverpool Home Shirt 2008/10 with Torres 9 printing
Fernando José Torres Sanz is a Spanish footballer who plays for Premier League club Liverpool and the Spanish national team as a striker.
The world famous red home shirt was the brain child of former manager Bill Shankly who decided to send the team out in all red for the first time in 1964. He thought the colour scheme would carry psychological impactred for danger, red for power. From that point on an iconic kit was born. The current Liverpool badge is based around the traditional liver bird, which is placed inside a shield. Above the shield is a representation of the Shankly Gates bearing the title of the clubs famous anthem, "Youll Never Walk Alone". The twin flames at either side are symbolic of the Hillsborough memorial, where an eternal flame burns outside Anfield, in memory of those who died in the disaster.
- Adidas Climacool technology
- Liver bird crest on left chest
- Adidas 3 stripes on shoulders
- Machine washable
- 100% Polyester
Available at Amazon UK Check Price Now!
- Philips HQ6970 6900 Series Rotary Rechargeable Male Shaver
- Black Silicone Case & Screen Protector for New Apple iPod Touch 3rd & 2nd Generation 3G 2G - 8GB 16GB 32GB 64GB
- DualShock 3 PS3 controller (PS3)